Friday 16 April 2010

Relationships........

I don't only write about relationships. I love writing relationship issues because apart from being in tune with God, and achieving our goals, relationships stare at us in the face wherever we find ourselves.

It's easy blaming the other person all the time when we have not found time to think about how we treat them. One thing we have to bear in mind is to learn how to treat other people and how we would want to be treated if we were in their shoes.

Next time you think your friend, sibling, parent or partner is nagging- do me this favour- they only talk about those issues ,because you refused to work on those "things "you promised you would change.

When you are silent, they say you are indifferent to the relationship, and when you want to discuss your issues, they say you nag too much.

Relationships are hard work, this is something no one would ever teach you. Experience it and you will realise how different we all are. What matters to me wouldn't necessaily matter to you, but if it does i will change to meet you half way through, if it matters to me please changeto meet me half way through.

4 comments:

  1. Praise God enjoyed reading your post. We too have a passion for marriage, family and relationships. This was my first time coming across your blog and it was a joy. I will be following you henceforth, please do visit us at "thmcovenant.blogspot.com," we'd love to have you! Blessings in your day! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, relationships can be complicated:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Araba. I guess we are in tune on this. You might want to take a peek at my blog as well, similar thoughts runnin there.

    www.pidgiepaedia.blogspot.com

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete