Friday 9 April 2010

Life is Toooo Short!!!

Hmmm ok we all thought it was a stupid prank someone was playing on the 1st of April, 2010. I called your phone and it was off, then i tried again, it rang but there was no answer.
I got to the office and heard the news and went numb. You were a friend to me, we laughed, we teased each other and just talked about everything and nothing.

Sometimes people we care about are taken away too quickly from us. Maybe I should have called you when I intended to, but I guess it wouldn't have made any difference. God knows best and He understands the deep things in life.

I pray for strength for your family, your wife and daughter. It feels so surreal but we will live through it. Rest in peace my dear friend, I will miss the Swahili lessons, the karaoke lessons which never came on and the fact that I knew that you were always there.

I will find solace in the fact that you were an achiever. God be with you till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment