Tuesday 2 March 2010

The 5 Love Languages

I was chatting with my sister and she wouldn't stop talking about a book she read called " The Five Love Languages". More often than not we tend to complain about what are partners aren't doing right in our relationships. I read a synopsis of the book by Gary Chapman and wasn't I amazed?

Apparently all of us speak or portray at least one of the five. Maybe you should go grab a copy of that book just like I did. The five love languages are Words of Affirmation, Physical Touch, Quality Time,Acts of Service and Receiving Gifts. You would be surprised at what your language is. I am not telling you mine until you tell me yours.

Stay tuned for more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, where did you go? Why did it take so long to re-surface? Anyway, I know you value the quality time he spends with you because during that time, his physical touch and words of affirmation are the greatest acts of service and the best gifts ever received.
    Anyway, by the grace of God, am blessed with all those languages except the physical touch which I personally pray I should not have now.

    ReplyDelete